One-to-one intensive writing programme.
Enjoy one-to-one lessons at our premises in Sissinghurst, Kent.
Fulfil your potential with the warmly, supportive tutoring plan with the novelist and writing coach with 20 years experience Louise Dean. Take your manuscript to final draft and get set for submission! (Personal tutoring is available only to graduates of the courses as this means they have the essentials in place to benefit from tutoring.)
Let's make sure:
- your story is working as a narrative arc
- your main characters are taking moral journeys
- you have a writing plan that suits your lifestyle
- your voice, tone and treatment are suited to your story
- your prose is on point
- your chapters have 'page-turner' quality
- you're not missing out on possible creative angles or surprises
- you stay on track with weekly check-ups
- you get fast constructive, problem-busting feedback
- you have a go-to mentor with you all the way to submission!
The Three Month Personal Tutoring Programme includes:
- The Complete Ninety Day Novel ® course with more than 100 lessons available immediately.
- The Editing Your Novel course with 30 lessons to take during your time with me.
- Membership of the community of novelists for 3 months.
- A first assessment call and a work plan for our three months together to realize your ambitions with scheduled progress landmarks and mutually-agreed targets to hit.
- A weekly 45-minute live online video call with Louise Dean for tutoring, guidance and advice and feedback on the work ongoing.
- Reading of your material ongoing to 5000 words a week with close feedback. (work to be submitted 24 hours in advance of our weekly meeting.)
When you sign up, send me your synopsis and ideally a chaptered outline. We will agree a game plan to get your manuscript shipshape for submission which works with your lifestyle and available writing hours. We will begin by focussing on the arc of the story before we start work chapter by chapter.
We will set a regular time slot to work together weekly. You'll submit work to me 24 hours in advance at the latest. I will set you weekly work and keep you accountable and each week you'll be guided to your homework so that we can keep you on track towards successful submission.