- Subscription plan with 12 payments.
- After you enter your payment details, you’ll be taken to a thank you page with further instructions for immediate access to your courses and membership.
- Membership (one year) – live classes, resources library, online community and events.
- Welcome Call (with the Founder) – 15-minute one-to-one Zoom session.
- The Classic (55 lessons) – to create and develop the story.
- The Ninety Day Novel (100 lessons) – to write a first draft.
- Writer Coaching (6 sessions) – one-to-one 45-minute Zoom sessions.
- The Big Edit (52 lessons + 2 editorial sessions) – to revise and self-edit to publishing standards.
- Editorial Sessions (2 sessions) – one-to-one 45-minute sessions, a first session to review your storyline before self-editing of the manuscript begins, and a second session to review the submissions package.
- The Ultimate Manuscript Assessment – a full editorial assessment and report on your manuscript with a one-to-one 45-minute Zoom editorial session.
(A subscription plan limits use to one coaching or editorial session per month and the manuscript assessment is not to be used until all payments have been made or the balance settled. You can also extend access to the plan with our Graduate Plans.)
Happy Writing Guarantee
You have 7 days from the date of purchase to try The Novelry. If for any reason, you are not delighted, we offer a money-back guarantee and a refund with no questions asked via [email protected].