🎉 Congratulations to our member Brooke Hardwick now represented by A.M. Heath ! One of our success stories 📚
Read the latest articles from bestselling authors and publishing professionals.
Almost 99% of writers exist in a state of some doubt that they're any good at this writing business. The other 1% aren't very good at it. Only a fool thinks their writing is much good while they're...
Subscribe to the blog
Sign up to get the Sunday paper for writers to your inbox.
Choose your course
We take beginners and experienced authors all the way.
Get the Sunday paper for writers to your inbox.
Get the weekly blog to your inbox every Sunday!
We respect your privacy and will not share data with other parties.