The Novelry Blog
Where the writers are.
How to Keep Writing Your Novel. Jun 20, 2021
Click here to read on...
May You Always Be A Beginner.
- Write with innocence, wide-eyed about the vagaries of humanity and a willingness to be surprised at how low or high humans can go.
- Write with hope, that your tale will bring a smile to even one person, take another to a location they will never visit in real life, cause an individual to reflect on the human condition or guide someone on a thrilling adventure that happens in the safety of their minds/imagination.
- Write with generosity, with a heart so big that you’re willing to share your dreams and crazy ideas with someone else through words.
- Write with love, for people, life, love and everything that lies within and between.
- Write with an open heart, willing to listen to feedback that only gets you back on the computer, not down in the pits of despair.
- Write your truth. Always. That’s where authenticity comes from, that elusive quality called ‘voice’ but is really industry parlance for ‘to...
Get on the list!
Get the Sunday paper for writers to your inbox.